ESTATE SALES by E. MATTHEWS

We are here to help with all your Estate Sale needs.  

We come in and sort and prepare for the estate sale. We do the research and price your chosen items and schedule the sale date. We display and conduct the sale on your property. Arrange a pick up for all leftover items. 40% of the proceeds from the sale pay for our services, the other 60% stays with you.    

WE ARE OFFERING NOW MOVING SERVICES (PACK YOUR TRUCK - MOVE FURNITURE ETC. MOVE FURNITURE IN THE HOME ) CALL FOR DETAILS  704-605-6368 

 (additional fees apply for CPO and other services)  

Our caring and compassionate staff will help you decide what will make your move or cleanup as simple as possible.  

We`ll even sweep up after the sale !

 call -704-605-6368 or email us wepack23@aol.com

  FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT UPCOMING SALES GO TO www.estatesales.net  

 

      Other helpful links       

Contact our friends at Simplicity a certified professional organizer .

http://www.simplicity-organizers.com/ 

 

title

Click to add text, images, and other content

Upcoming Events

Friday, Jun 23 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, Jun 24 9:00 AM
Friday, Jul 14 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, Jul 15 2:00 PM

Testimonials

  • "Eva has the best estate sales! Quality items and fairly priced. "
    Andrea Engelhardt
    Mrs.
  • " Dear Eva and her staff , I want to thank you for all the hard work and the great job you did for our sale. You and Betty couldn't have been nicer, more professional, or ..."
    Cindy
    Homeowner